Wednesday 30 March 2011

Two for the price of one

No. of km done: 240
No. of km to target: 760
Conditions: Grey but warm
Starting music: You Know My Name by Chris Cornell
Finishing music: The Hindu Times by Oasis

Completely forgot to upload my run on Monday, so hence no blog post either. Not that it was very eventful, but it was quite warm and I'm definitely going to start trying to run in the morning - that should suit me anyway as I much prefer running when I haven't eaten much as it's a lot more comfortable (translation: I burp and slosh about a lot less). Which is why I went out today at 4.30 pm after a large lunch, obviously*.

Slowly working my way back to being on/ahead of schedule. Was planning to go for a run at the weekend or make one of the runs this week a 10-mile one, but another twinge in my upper thigh muscle has suggested this might be a bad idea if I want to be able to sit down comfortably in the near future.

*There was actually a sensible reason for this - it'd been tipping down all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment