Monday 21 March 2011

Further technical difficulties

No. of km done: 206
No. of km to target: 794
Conditions: Sunny and warm
Starting music: Seldom Seen Kid by Elbow
Finishing music: International Bright Young Thing by Jesus Jones

This is annoying. My walkman is definitely buggered, and the left ear is much too quiet. So new one of those purchased, and until it arrives I'll be running to the soundtrack of my own wheezing (which is horrible, as with no distractions you tend to notice every little ache and twinge). And on top of that my Nike+ sportband decided not to log the run I did on Friday. meaning it now looks like I'm 15 miles behind schedule whereas after I go for a run today I'll actually be 5 miles behind at most (and probably less than that). I've also had to buy some new new trainers, as my old new ones just didn't agree with me and felt dead and lifeless after only a few runs. Bah.

On a more positive note, I have crept over the 200 km done mark, so am now over a fifth of the way there. And of course 250 km will be up soon, which will be a quarter of the distance done. Wahey!

No comments:

Post a Comment