Wednesday 20 July 2011

A wee bit behind

No. of km done: 563
No. of km to target: 437
Conditions: Cloudy and warm
Starting music: Galvanise by The Chemical Brothers
Finishing music: Better Man by Pearl Jam

I'm about 10 miles back from where I should be just now - not from injury, but from just being really busy at work for a week or so. Bit annoying, but I should be able to catch up fairly quickly.

Think it may nearly be new shoe time again - the current pair are feeling a little bit more leaden. Think I get my moneys worth anyway :)

In other bargainacious news, I think (for me) the hayfever season is over too, so no more antihistamines and nasal spray. That's another £10 a month saved!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for the end of sneezing and spluttering! It can't have helped with the running.

    ReplyDelete